Wednesday 18 May 2011

WOYWW

I have recently joined the "What's on your workdesk? Wednesday".  http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ 
The idea of this is to showcase what you are working on at the moment.  (I thought it might shame me into finishng my Mum's cardi).  I do not have a workdesk, just my trusty old kitchen table.  The spotty tablecloth that appears in most of my pictures.

So here is what I am working on this week.


Oh No!  the dreaded knitting.  It's nearly finished honestly.  Only the part sleeves to do now.  It even looks a bit like a cardigan now.  Hopefully next Wednesday will feature something completely different.

Also the wedding cake went down well.  The bride and groom were very happy.  (And I think we ate most of the birthday cakes - yummy)




 
Very artistic photography eh?

No comments: