Monday 24 October 2011

Meet me on a Monday #12

I nearly forgot. Have been quite stressed today and could have done with meeting you all for a coffee. However, what have I been doing and what have I got planned?


Watching Neighbours - I'm afraid it's something I watch every evening. It's easy, I don't have to concentrate and they've just had a fancy dress party where everyone dressed as something beginning with 's' - how clever, however, non-one turned up as a sausage!

Listening to the new Florence And the Machine preview album - it sounds like it will be good.

Making a unique, strange looking tea cozy

Hiding my handmade Christmas presents. Can't show you too much in case the recipients are looking.



Eating birthday cake from yesterday's party.

Ringing Aunt Pear to check her washing line is okay because the cousins were swinging on it yesterday and I was worried it was broken - she isn't worried about it.

Selling my lovely car, my hand mixer, hand blender, kettle, toaster, stereo, cd player etc etc - any takers?

Stressing about my forthcoming move.

Excited about my night out with the girls soon.

Sorry I'm sooooo late today.

Join in here

3 comments:

Harborough Dad said...

The question is; do they show Neighbours in Canada?

Thanks for joining in with MMOM.

Jumbleberries xx

Debbie said...

I don't watch Neighbours but my watch-it-without-thinking-too-much-about-it soap is Eastenders! Your handmade Christmas pressies look intriguing!

Vanessa Mercado said...

busy week huh? hope you'll have fun... your work are awesome.. love it!!! enjoyed your blog... following you now...hope you could visit my blog too... kissess!!!!


http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html