Sunday 9 October 2011

Mmom #10

This week's Meet Me On a Monday is in Canada. Am I a jet setter or what? My lovely friend Clare @ http://jumbleberries.blogspot.com started this wonderful Monday thing and I couldn't let her down.

So this is what I am doing:

Eating Basa - now, I am a vegetarian but I do like a nice bit of fish now and again (as long as it isn't too fishy) and this was a lovely bit of fresh fish.

Drinking Corona Beer and Decaffienated Coffee - do they go together?

Looking forward to seeing some houses tomorrow.

Wondering if the chipmunks I keep seeing are going to be a nuisance here.

Basking in the Canadian Sun which is unusually warm for this time of year.

Watching ITV on the IPad which we didn't think would work here but it does.

Buying some wool from Walmart to make a scarf. Amazing how much craft stuff they have here. You'd love it Clare.

Bringing back presents for Small and Smallest. (can't tell you what yet in case they read this).

Rejoicing in the fact that my antibiotics are working.

I will try to link this to MMOM but it is still Sunday here and only just Monday there so Clare may not have done hers yet.



P.s. Happy thanksgiving x

2 comments:

Harborough Dad said...

Thanks for joining in with MMOM all the way from Canada! Gosh, you are an early bird, I've only just published my post!! Hope you have fun.

Jumbleberries xx

Debbie said...

Sounds like you're having a great time :)