Wednesday 28 December 2011

Woyww #134 - a workdesk but nothing on it

Well I am surprised I am even blogging this week but hey, I've not missed one in ages so I can't start now.

Here is my table, unpacked, unwrapped, set up in the loft with my stuff all around (well some of it).  Still not started the curtains but it has been Christmas!!

My lovely tablecloth, bit squashed and creased, but loved.
My sewing box.
A Billabong tag - will add it to my Smash Book when I unpack it.
Christmas Ribbon left over from wrapping.
Some ribbon donated by Moo from her PJ's.
Cello tape - empty reel.
A knitting pattern for Christmas toys (for next year maybe?)



I also need to find the bonnet I made for "Bernard", LizzieDotDot's baby as she had him 
this morning - I need to sew the pompom on 

See desks here with hopefully more on than mine.


9 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats to the new baby :-)
I'm just calling in on as many friends as I can in case I get called away to help care for our poorly family. Happy New Year.
Hugs,
A x

shazsilverwolf said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and wish you a very Happy New Year, Love Shaz xx

Neet said...

Curtains can wait, just enjoy the season. My best wishes for 2012 to you and yours, Hugs, Neet #4 xx

Twiglet said...

Not much going on in my craft room over the last week but tomorrow I am crafting with my daughter so that will be fun. Happy New Year x Jo

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you're getting there..table set and tomorrow your container....exciting or what! On top of all this you've made a Christmas for your family and are busy making gifts for friends newborns...you should be very proud of your achievements these first weeks.

bohemiannie! art said...

Merry, Merry, Happy, Happy!!!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hope you enjoyed your first Canadian Christmas! Nice to see your table up and running :)
Hope 2012 is filled with fun and laughter,
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Another clear desk! I'm hoping to clutter mine back up soon.

Anonymous said...

Ah but it's your table and your table cloth and your sewing box and your STUFF! Bet that was the best Christmas present ever! And hugs to your friend too for her new baby.

Hugs
Brenda