Wednesday 18 July 2012

Finished on a Thursday

Finally, I finished my crochet doll which I started with Annaboo's CAL ages ago.

She is such a poser. Sitting in the various greenery pots around the garden..............

smiling.........

dreaming........

I am quite pleased with her. I still can't quite follow a pattern but I am more confident than I was. I will certainly have a go now.

Thanks Annaboo - you did a wonderful tutorial, I know it was hard work for you. I hope you do another one some time soon.

 

5 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

she is adorably cute!!!
Nice work

Annie said...

She is just gorgeous.
Hugs,
A x

Clare said...

Oh she is such a sweetie! Well done.

Jumbleberries xx

Debbie said...

Really cute, love her little dress!

Debbie x

Annaboo's House said...

Well done, missus!
She is super cute.
Her dress is gorgeous too.
Glad you enjoyed the CAL- I had great fun too!
Enjoy the weekend.
Xx