Wednesday 28 November 2012

An Angel from Manchester

I joined an 'Angel Challenge' over at Jozartdesigns a while ago. I sent my angels and one has arrived. Now I have been sent one for myself. And she flew all the way from Manchester, England.

Beautifully packaged with some extra bits to play with inside.

 

Her name is Avril and she is adorable

Gorgeously felted and sewn. So much detail. I love her. I don't think you would see her at the top of the tree so I will find a special place for her this Christmas.

 

She was made by the very talented Chris at PearShapedCrafting - Thank you, Chris, she is gorgeous. X

 

 

1 comment:

JoZart Designs said...

She is a stunner! I really love all the work making her, the texture and colours. it has been so much fun seeing them all winging around the world.
I do hope you have received mine too as they were all opted ages ago. I,m in Germany at the moment so will contact you again when I get home.
Jo x