Wednesday 7 February 2018

Bloomin, good bread

It’s been a while since I posted on here and not because I haven’t been creating.

So.... to catch up a bit.

For Christmas I had a bread book.  Paul Hollywood’s Bread Book.  Love it.  Every recipe I have tried has been delicious and has worked perfectly.  Unfortunately bread doesn’t last five minutes in this house.  But you do have to eat it fresh don’t you?

I would definitely recommend this book to any new bread makers plus there are some lovely recipes to go with the breads.


Today I made a start on a Ciabatta but I didn’t read it through properly which is why I ended up with two mistakes as above.  Ciabatta dough needs to rest for 6 hours so I have to remember that for next time.

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

It's so good to see you here! Hubby is our bread maker and he has made some really good bread using that book! I feel really stupid that I didn't know about your other blog! I started to read it and I really must get on as we are going out later! I will be back for a BIG catch up! Your boys are growing up so much now! Big Hugs, Chrisx